Girls, where would you like to be taken on a first date?

I've been thinking that going to places like fancy restaurants I just a waste of time and money because all it does is get people nervous then they can't have a decent conversation... am I right... what do you think is the best place?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• The best first date I ever had was at the mini golf we had a blast we laughed and laughed it was amazing and super cheap but I had a blast

What Girls Said 6

• It doesn't have to be a fancy restaurant. I'd be much more pleased if he actually put some thought into it. Like a picnic or stargazing or something like that. He doesn't need to showboat.

• I don't know a picnic. Just something that shows that he wants me to have a good time. I hate when guys ask what u wanna do.. Because it's like he doesn't wanna make any effort

• An outdoor picnic under the sun and enjoying our time together and having a great time and pushing me on the swings then sliding down

• A fair, bowling ally, rollar rink, maybe a baseball or football game.

• Some place we could have fun and have a fun and relaxing conversation.

• i like going to guys houses to cuddle, watch some movies, maybe smoke (; lol and fool around alittle, deff kiss