Guys/Girls lets talk age gap.

Guys would you go out with an older woman and what is a reasonable age gap?

• Yes
    100% (3)75% (3)86% (6)Vote
  • No
    0% (0)25% (1)14% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I went out with a woman 13 years older than me. I was 29 at the time; she was 42. She was my next door neighbor, and her husband split about the same time as my wife. It was a "great fling." Looking back, we played the whole part of a relationship. We even went so far as looking at houses. I moved to another state as part of a job promotion, and things ended there. I tend to think age would have eventually become an issue. I don't think it could have lasted, nor can I say I'm sure it wouldn't have lasted. Good question!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I'd prefer not to. The reason being guys are generally less mature than women. We laugh at stuff that a woman of similar age many times might not think is funny. That's not to say that if a guy found a notably attractive woman that shared the same interests, it'd be a deal breaker, Certainly not, but it's kinda rare.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes. Just sex, about 20 years max. An actual relationship about 10 years max.

0|0
    0|0
    ------- + 7 = Lower age limit. (Minimum age being 14)

Age * 2 - 14 = Upper age limit.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• I had a 3 year live-in relationship with someone who was 13 years younger than me. Every relationship he had was with an older woman. He definitely had sex with younger women, but not a relationship. He did not want children or marriage or to support someone else, which is what he generalized his experience with younger women was like. He was also physically attracted to older women.

I have dated several men in their 20's, which is about 20 years younger than me. In general I would say they are intrigued by sex with an older woman but not a relationship. Dating them was sometimes fun, other times very aggravating (can you say "flaky"). Two were really sweet and did want a relationship, but overall I prefer relationships with someone closer in age, say 10 year difference max.

0|0
    0|0