Would you date a guy who has complications because of a accident?

wouls you date a guy who has complications because of a car accident? Maybe he has missing teeth or unstraight teeth. Maybe his face is a bit deformed because of broken bones and healed wrong, maybe he walks funny. I'm just giving examples but be realistic please. (No homo) but He's still an attractive guy but let's say he feels self conscious about himself and constantly hesitates about approaching women he feels are extreamely attractive or out of his league... He's not ugly in my opinion he just has a few scars... I've seen ugly and he's not... He's smart, in amazing shape, kinda reminds me of a body builder... He's a hard worker and he's loyal as a German Shepard. He's really nice and sweet l also. I wish I had a picture but just try to imagine the minor details I've left you with

• Yes I'd give him a shot if he's nice and sweet, sounds like he's worth getting to know
    86% (6)67% (2)80% (8)Vote
  • I don't think so... He needs to facially attractive.
    14% (1)0% (0)10% (1)Vote
  • I need to see him first. He might be ugly ugly!
    0% (0)33% (1)10% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• Would you date a guy who has complications because of a accident?
    B. I don't think so... He needs to facially attractive.

More than likely he is interested in me because he finds me attractive as seemingly guys generally approach based on looks. Tit for tat.

1|0
    0|0
    • Okay thanks lol... 😌

• He needs to be attractive. I don't know...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.