Girls would you rather date a 6’ guy with bad personality or a 5’6” guy with good personality?

Let’s consider that both r equal in looks…so who would u rather date?

The 6’ guy who’s a player, he’s rude and he’s a thug…or the 5’6”guy who’s a good and caring person?

I’m asking this cause some fellow GAGers consider height the 1st thing that girls look in guys and they don’t give a damn bout personality…. which I found surprising

So I’m seekin 4 girls’ opinions bout this issue…and I wanna prove ‘em wrong as well cause this…. just sound crazy basically o_O

• 6’ guy with bad personality
    12% (3)47% (8)27% (11)Vote
  • 5’6” guy with good personality
    88% (21)53% (9)73% (30)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
i'm surprised 2 see 2 among 10 girls voted the 6' with bad personality... although not surprised by the fact half of the guys voted the 6' guy cause they consider being tall = succesful with gals basically

0|0
11|5

Most Helpful Girl

• 5'6 guy with a good personality because looks, height and all that stuff don't really matter to me that much. It's confidence, intelligence and good personality that matters.

3|1
    0|1
    • nice :-)

• Show All
    • @carnalkoala xtra 4'?

OMFG u r a giant basically...9'6" : O

• Oh boy I done fucked up again... back to the shame corner

What Girls Said 10

• Girls would you rather date a 6’ guy with bad personality or a 5’6” guy with good personality?
    A. 6’ guy with bad personality

I find most guys tend to have the same/similar personality when it comes to gals so to me 'good' for guys is merely thinking like an a-hat just not acting like one.

Plus the 5'6'' guy probably wouldn't date me considering I won't find him attractive so I won't have sex with him. I find guys will whine about getting a chance but if that chance has no sex they bail quickly.

1|1
    1|1
    • so wot if the 6' guy was hittin u? would u still want him? :-)

• @Asker Give it up, you got the answer you were looking for.

• If you're really into someone, height will not be an issue unless you're noticeably taller than them. Most girls are shorter than 5'6 or even since it is the average height for females. There's no point in being with someone tall if they treat you like shit, it's not worth it at all.

0|1
    0|0
    • 5'4" is the average height 4 females in most western countries basically

• As long as the guy is taller than me (5'5), height is not an issue for me. So obviously I'd choose the 5'6 guy with the good personality, I hate rude player thug guys lol.

0|0
    0|1
    • if he was 5'4" would u reject him then?

• Not if I really really really really really really liked him but if I dated a shorter guy I'd feel kind of uncomfortable and manly in a way so I'd prefer not to

• Next predictable question of the day:

Girls would you rather date a serial killer who works out, or a chubby guy who's never killed anyone?

2|2
    0|0
  • I'd date neither.

2|2
    0|1
    • but if u were FORCED choosing 1 of em?

• @Asker Why would she be forced? There are enough men to fuck on this earth.

• @kingofaesthetics HYPOTHETICALLY speakin dude...

• I'll take the 5'6 guy. I like shorties plus he has a nice personality.

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly I don't think height is a big issue so long as he doesn't make it an issue. I'm 5'8 but I'd still rather date the 5'6 guy if he's the nicer guy because that would make him more attractive. As long as he's cool with me rocking heels when we go out I couldn't care less that he's shorter.

0|0
    0|1
    • see it @kingofaesthetics?

• Stupid biased poll.

I'll take a 6' guy with good looking personality

0|1
    0|0
    • Why did I write good looking xD

Good personality*

• Show All
    • Stupid question basically.

• I'm 5'3" so I'd take a 5'6" guy anytime as long as he has a nice personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'6 with good personality

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 5

• listen man you'll never get a straight answer on these kinds of things from girls. you will always get the answer that sounds good but it doesn't mean thats what they would pick.

3|2
    0|1
  • I'm still really fascinated that people date by height. Never encountered that till I moved to GaG basically

0|1
    0|0
  • she'll choose the 5'6 guy I think. taller girls usually choose me over the tall guys, but then again, I'm awesome

1|1
    0|1
  • Make an online dating profile with your height at 6' and a bio that makes you sound like an asshole. Then make another one at 5'6 with a bio as close to what women say is ideal as you can.

Then after a month or so, compare the levels of interest in the two profiles. That will give you a more accurate, realistic answer than this simple poll.

0|0
    0|0
  • The question should be "Girls would you rather have sex with a 6' guy with bad personality or a 5'6" guy with good personality?"

The tall guy wins. Get over it. Personality is bullshit.

1|1
    0|0