Do you ever have days when you think people are against you?

Maybe not against you, but you just get bad vibes, like nobody is friendly toward you, they give you dirty looks or such things like that? I feel like that today. Maybe I'm just feeling self conscious. I like when people pay attention to me and when they don't I annoyed and depressed. It's just one of those days I guess

Most Helpful Guy

• Every time I go to the DMV.

What Guys Said 5

• not ALL people... but SOME of 'em... yeah

• You're fucking crazy that's what I think.

• Yeah I came on to strong to a girl I met online and now may have blow my chances. I really liked her and want to start over do girls like tryers?

• Yes sometimes.

• yes all the time im very self aware and constantly analysing other peoples movements and actions towards me. if there off with me i automatically assume its something I've done to them when in reality im seeing things that aren't there. its not a healthy train of thought. i also feel im constantly being judged negativley.
    you're not alone

What Girls Said 2

• Not really. When I was in high school, I used to feel that way all the time. But now that I'm an adult and I've accumulated enough knowledge on human psychology and the way life operates, I usually don't give a f*ck. If I don't know them or haven't personally done anything to upset, bother, or hurt them then I'll just guess it's more about their funky attitude, for whatever reason, or something they have going on in their life.

Try not to take it so personally. You'd be amazed at how often people misdirect their own troubles, flaws, shortcomings, and weaknesses at others without even realizing it.

• If you've never actually done anything to that person, then it's safe to assume the problem isn't you.

• No. I like it when people don't pay attention to me. I'm not an attention whore.

The more people pay attention to me, the greater the chance that it's the bad kind of attention and that would make me self-doubt myself all over again and I hate that.