The effects of kissing

Guys, how often do you get an erection while making out? Just standing up... like next to the car as the girl is leaving. No wandering hands, just kissing.

Most Helpful Guy

• lmao! to be honest tlg, I have been with the same girl for a few years now and I realized that as time went on, the more I learnt about her, the more I touched her, the hornier I got! I mean man it was pretty awesome. she wouldn't wax for a few days, forget to do her eyebrows but still, just one long kiss and I could taste her and feel a heart pounding and junior came out to play. lol.

i honestly believe that its a great sign if he's horny and you guys are in a long relationship and he is always horny. however, if this is just a recent thing and he's always up. I don't think its a bad sign either. if a guy is horny but after the sexual events he gets bored, tired, suddenly reminded of something more important he needs to attend to, then he is with you only because of sex and may have someone else on the side. or you might be the person on the side.

hope all that helps tlg.

• This is the first time I noticed it happen. We haven't been a couple too long, but have known each other for years.

and what does tlg mean?

• Tlg was just short for the love guru. lol lazy typing habits. sorry. I think this is a good sign. but just keep in mind the other stuff I said. good luck!

What Guys Said 4

• Depends how intense it is, I'd say about half the time at least, maybe more...

• From kissing? Gosh, I've never really gotten an erection unless we were also touchy feely. But plain kiss? No, I don't think so. I think a guy needs a little more stimulation than that. But kissing is great on it's own though.

• Well, my hands were in his hair, and his hands on my back. We were super close, but no fondling. This has happened in the past. I guess passionate kisses can lead to excitement. :shrugs:

• most times if the girl is a good kisser. it just feels good and its exciting too.

• I never get a full blown erection, but I hard not to get semi hard.

What Girls Said 0