Guys, this is a serious question?

Why do guys cheat? I know girls do also, but I want a guys point of few and mind of why they do?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• On a biological level, males seek to get the best chance that their offspring will survive. To achieve this males will seek out attractive females to mate with to gain the best chance of good genes and having many chances that at least some of their offspring will survive if some females die or r infertile. But males also will seek the best female to take as a partner. This is so he ensures the best chance of survival for his most genetically superior offspring. He will live and die to protect his female partner and offspring to give them the best chance of survival.
    Females on the other hand, only seek to find a suitable partner and to take care of her offspring with him as their is no need to have lots of offspring from mating with lots of males. Although this may happen if she can't get pregnant. This is why females which largely deny sex from males who she feels have bad genes or may potentially leave her to take care of her offspring all alone. She will seek to find a male who will be there for her and to protect their offspring. Females however may find in the future that their partner is not suitable and seek a better partner to protect their offspring.
    So this explains on a biilogical level why they might cheat, but in a modern human we don't solely rely on instinct and make conscious decisions based on our complex thoughts and imagination. So people may cheat for many reasons, but I think the main reason why men cheat is cos they want variety of attractive women. But for women they cheat cos the quality of sex with their current partner is not good enough.

What Guys Said 19

• I would never ever cheat on anyone.

I have thought about this why males and frmales cheat.

The only things I can think of is '1 of the people in the relationship aren't getting attention in a certain area of their relationship which they should be getting such as sexual attention; emtional attention ect'

But in my opinion thats just not it.. They just cheat thinking it won't get better without talking about it to their special other half.

To me it's either talk about the things that sre making you unhappy in the relationship and if that doesn't solve it (after a few months) break it off.

There is no excuse to cheating.

Hope this has helped:)

• There are 100 reasons why people cheat... and honestly it isn't different from why women cheat.

People cheat because they can... if they can't its harder
    Sexual variety / Boredom
    Because he loves his wife and doesn't want to get a divorce...
    for the thrill of it

these are the ones on my mind right now

• Because the guys who cheat are deeply troubled, or they are just assholes who simply don't care, about the relationship or the woman they are with. It is actually not as complicated as many make it out to be.

• A guy will screw any chance he could get if the opportunity happens no matter what.
    If he's married and has never ever cheated and a hot sexy chic comes on to him he will with no second thoughts , screw her.
    If she started rubbing up to him , being sexy and gets him excited he will.
    It's in a males instinct.
    Now they may not go looking but if a girl just comes around suddenly. He's in there faster then u can say , spread em !!

• Probably because in this age men are not men we are just tools for women and society, it was meant to be equality, yet we are nothing more than tools and accessories. It's a woman's world. I gather it's to feel some form of satisfaction out of life. Eg I have had a few women in my time, they have all said that their sex is the bomb, lol they are not and I can out shag 95% of them. What women have is not that special, you all need to take a step off that pedistal. It's just sex a natural urge we all have, we just use it as a tool when it's just pure pleasure, or should be.

• Thanks to mother nature we'd do anything for a fuck. Just want to keep the human race going, that's all. Sadly our partners don't appreciate this, and as such they feel the need to drop us when we are found out. That is not what we want, so to not run the risk at all, we must resist our urges. Some of us manage, others fail.

• The only reason anyone cheats is because they're a shitty person. End of story.

• Simply because girls always pick the wrong ones. Usually guys with confidence have that because they get loads of girls attention that feeds their ego. My suggestion would be to avoid them and go out with guy's who don;t always have to be centre of attention.

• I've never been in a relationship but the only reason why I think I would personally cheat is if I was pissed off by my girlfriend for some reason and really wanted to get back at her. I would like to avoid this situation though which is partly why I've avoided girlfriends until I find the right one, one I know I don't want to cheat on.

• I cheated when I found a woman attractive, and alluring. It had nothing to do with my relationship with my wife. I suppose it was pure selfishness, I wanted my cake and to eat it too.

• For the same reason anyone does: Feeling to distant from their S/O, boredom, not being satisfied, wanting someone new, differing sex drives where they feel they can't get enough from their S/O, being addicted to the thrill of meeting someone new etc. The list goes on. If someone is cheating on you ask them directly because everyone is different.

• When a guy has a female he tends to attract more females so this creates the temptation for cheating. Beautiful girl who wouldn't talk to you on a single note+a moment of weakness= sex

• Because some guys are evil. Just like some girls are evil.

I am not evil though. I am devoted and loyal.

• I've always been baffled as to why the husbands of hotties like Bonnie Tyler and Shania Twain feel the need to cheat with some lesser beings.

• There is science behind it ! And some times it's in the genes of the guy.

• Most men don't like being alone
    I for instance don't care too loyal for my own good =_=

• Every guy has a reason which is actually void mostly to do this..

• becuz i'm horny

• The same reason women do, miscommunication. or are you just complaining, and this isn't really a question?

• If it wasn't a question, you would have never answered. Lmfao

• Cool story

• Bro (filler)