Shall I not contact her for a few days or so? How do I play it cool?

So basically I've been on two dates with this girl. She says she likes me however she's very difficult to work out. She spends most of her time at work and doesn't reply to my messages as often as I do to hers. I get annoyed at this but she has said that she doesn't like it when I ask her if she's ignoring me.
I don't have patience and I feel as if I'm going to push her away. So my question really is; should I leave her for a few days or so?

How do I play it cool?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• She's at work so it should be understandable why she can't respond as much.

You're going to have to be patient. Changing how you contact her will make her think you're being childish and like you less.

What Girls Said 5

• Let her miss you a bit. Don't leave her for a few days, no. But don't ask her why she's ignoring you, don't insist on texting if she's clearly busy. Show her you respect her time and her life by not imposing, and show her you have other things to do than talk to her. Have a interesting life and she'll want to be a part of it.

• I've learned through pushing many guys away it is best to remember to focus on your life too so maybe while she's at work find something to do, pick up a hobby, work out, watch a new show, maybe even just go for a walk or keep your phone at home and enjoy the outdoors, space is always good to give :)

• Dont leave her messages during her working hours and only message in the evening. There is no need to ignore for several days.
    No need to worry, perhaps she's just less of a phone addict.

• Girls don't like to be bugged so if she's busy with work then she probably doesn't always have time to text you back right away. Maybe you should try someone with more time on their hands. If you don't have patience then u definitely shouldn't be dating someone who is constantly busy and working.

• Yes, leave her alone for a couple days. Girls like a chase so if she really does like you she will text you. Also, stop asking her if she is ignoring you... that probably annoys her.