I am Overacting about His text?

I have been talking to this guy for almost two months. Yesterday he asked my come because he was grilling. When I got there I realize he son was there and I have never meant his son until yesterday so I know that was big of him to meet his son. The time I was there I was hanging out with his son, it end up being a good day. When I left in the morning he told me to text him after work so I did, I text him letting me know how my day was and he told me how his day was as well. I asked him if him and his son had an fun today and he text back saying Kinda, I felt like he was being short like he did not want to talk so I responding saying Oh okay just wondering. I know he has his son because he has him until Sunday but I felt like he did not want to talk to me. just need advice does it seem like he did want to talk to me? If it matter his age is 33 and I am 24.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pick up the phone and call him. Texting is not a good way to Carry on a conversation

What Guys Said 1

• I think you spelt dad wrong

• I was typing fast it happens

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah it sounds a little odd. Maybe don't text him again and let him initiate the next text instead.

• I hate texting. It's a pain in my finger