Where is one place where you would want to go just with your significant other?

I would want to go to Australia with him 💘

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Trevi Fountain in Rome Italy. Also Hawaii and Australia. Unfortunately, it is no longer possible as she has passed away.

• I'm sorry to hear that. You have all my blessings sir.

• Thank you. Of the places I mentioned, we did go to Trevi Fountain once. She always wanted to get back there but we never did.

• in sandwich islands basically

• On the moon and looking at Earth

What Girls Said 7

• then we could all hang out! lol jokes :P

probably... oo i don't know. maybe greece or...
    whats a country with flea markets and cute houses? anyone?

• I won't take anyone but him home with me. Since moving out and taking up a ridiculously busy career in the military, my home of record in Wyoming has become a treasured gem in my heart. It's a precious thing that only precious people are allowed to touch.

• Come on down!

I want to go somewhere tropical! Mauritia! Here I come! I think my boyfriend would come if he had free time from work. Work is demanding 😓

• His bedroom? ;D

Other than that, France. :)

• Girl yaaas. Hotel bedroom in France ;D

• We've been talking about going to Vegas for a while now. I'm still trying to convince him to meet my dad lol.

• My boyfriend isn't scared of any guy except my dad! It's hilarious but scary haha

• My SO is terrified of meeting my dad. No matter how much I tell him how cool my dad is, he just doesn't believe me lol.

• It's so cute I don't know why haha

• Japan *filler*

• ibiza, spain