Girls, Would you date a bi sexual man? Why or why not?

• Yes
    54% (22)
  • No
    46% (19)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Wow, so much hate for the bi sexual community but alright

19

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm really into him and we have a conection then yes who am I to judge... But at the same time then I have more competition.

What Girls Said 18

• I dated a bi guy and he was just like any other guy. I don't see how it would make a difference if he was straight, bi, or pan.

• I am bisexual myself so I understand it and obviously have no problem with it.

• Sure, I really don't mind.

• Of course I would they are most likely to be more fun and open minded than most straight guys anyways :)

• I would, I don't see how his sexuality would make a difference when he loves me and only me. I don't think bi people are as prone to 'switching' as much as people think they are.

• No. I'm only into men who are straight.

• Why what? What question are you asking? I can't help how I feel and there's no way to explain that. That's like asking someone why they like chocolate cake. Because they do and that's how they ARE.

• Why would a man being bi turn you off? So you don't have any preconceived notions about bisexual men? You just don't like them for no reason?

• To be completely honest, I wouldn't unless I knew for sure we had an amazing connection and he was only attracted to me. Every bi-sexual guy I have known was not sure of his orientation and always switched around. I'm in full support of bi-sexuals, pans, trans, gay, lesbian etc. I just don't think I could unless I just knew it was perfect.

• I think the thought of a man with another man is disgusting, not to mention the risk of HIV and syphilis.

• No. I would be bother by it.

• No, I wouldn't.

• I'm bisexual myself refusing to date a bisexual man is kind of hypocritical. Plus if there dating they should b loyal so what's the difference between bi and straight if you only sleep with your partner

• I'm not bi but I have dated a bisexual guy. It was the same guy twice, but it wasn't all that bad.

• Of course not, I don't want to get any venereal diseases from him by a simple touch.

• I don't care.

• I'm bi. I don't want people not to date me because I am so why would I not?

• Yeah sure, I don't see what the problem would be

• I would as long as I was his only one while we were together. There's no happy relationship with constant doubt...

• As long as he's attracted to me, I don't care what he identifies as.