How do I go about finding a relationship when women are never interested in me?

What Girls Said 1

• Get rid of your desperation. It is not an attractive trait.

• Lol I'm not desperate :)

What Guys Said 1

• Depends what kind of women you're talking to. Are you talking to women at clubs and bars when you don't seem like the kind of guy to go to bars and clubs? That could be a key factor.

• I've never been to a bar or club many I should try that ha I've just talked to random girls in random places and no luck

• Lol that kind of connection never happens to me :/

• You're gonna have to keep trying then and you're gonna have to be patient. Don't give up. Push yourself. Remember this quote that Arnold Schwarzenegger once said, "Don't be afraid to fail. Anything I've ever attempted, I was always willing to fail. You can't be paralyzed by fear of failure because you will never push yourself. You keep pushing because you believe in yourself and your vision. And you know that it's the right thing to do. Success will come so don't be afraid to fail."