Do guys care about what girls order to eat on a date?

So you're on a first date with a girl, would you care at all about what she ordered? Whether it be a salad or a big cheeseburger? lol i hear guys dont care but just curious what you all have to say!! Personally, i'll order whatever i want when im on a date with a guy i dont care at all if he thinks im being fat or whatever xD im not the type to order a salad to impress a guy unless im in the mood for one!

Most Helpful Guy

• I just pray they don't order sea food since even the smell makes me nauseous. I wouldn't say anything but I'd have a bad time if they did it. Like you said most guys won't care and I wouldn't. However, if a girl did get like a cheeseburger or a large meal I'd think they were showing confidence since I know so many girls who only get something really small like a salad because they are insecure about a guy they like watching them eat even though they were in the mood for a big meal.

What Guys Said 12

• I personally dont see why someone would judge on that, if anything they would judge if you ordered 4 or 6 shots of alcohol and no food.

• I don't care at all. She can eat whatever she wants to on the 1st date or any other date

• i think it would bother me more if a girl order something like a salad and was just like picking at it cause i don't know about other guys but i would notice if a girl was trying to hard not to look like a "pig" or what ever you want to call it i would find it kinda cute if she order a huge burger and manage to eat it which i know some girls could manage if she was just picking at her food and not eating i would just be like i am getting ready to eat and mean it i suggest you do the same :p

• hell no... its ur food not mine so order what ever u want.. i'm not the one eating it..

• Order whatever you want. I don't care what you eat, but don't stuff your face like a pig. Table manners count for something.

• You can do whatever you want, I don't mind. Although vegans seem complicated.

• I care not.

• I don't care I want her to feel comfortable.

• I don't care. If she just gets a freakin salad or something I'll wonder why she isn't being herself.

• Since I am traditional, I am paying so if she orders a salad it kinda frustrates me.

• As long as she doesn't order like three burgers I'm fine.

• I dont care what you order but it annoying they order meal and you tell them it large meal and they say they know then have two bite and Expect you finish the meal for them. So as long as they eat about 75% of meal it worth it :)

What Girls Said 3

• Dear, just eat whatever you want. It doesn't matter what he thinks of you because it's your tummy, and you can eat whatever you want. Don't be too conscious about that. Honestly, I don't think guys care. Most guys are like "eat like a horse and look like a bird, rather than eat like a bird and look like a horse "

• They don't care... unless you're picking at your food. They want a girl who eats lol

• I think some of them care, especially if you order the expensive one LOL.