Why some assume that because a guy do not calll the women first?

it means he is not interested? That is not necessary truth. Why a lady can't be te one initiating contact first. We are in different times. Women are more independent and confident more free, and this does not mean being feminist, cause Im a woman but I do not endorse feminism. what is wrong to bend the rules a bit from many years when it was said that the man should be the one and only one asking the lady out first and initiating contact or call h er first. We are not living in the 50´s or 30´s. anymore when that was more acceptable back then.

Im not saying that chivarly can't be present now of course it can be present, but that does not mean a woman can't make the first movem the first to call or the person who ask out the guy he likes or it is attracted, not all the time but once in a while of course doing the invitation, other times the man can do it too of course no problem on that.

Why is wrong for some people?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a couple exceptionally attractive male friends who often get approached by women. Us average guys, never.

I don't see anything wrong with a woman asking a man out. Though I think I would have a look of total astonishment if it ever happened.

What Guys Said 2

• Its because most people think that girls are more insecure and worried about getting rejected than guys. truth is, guys are also insecure about that stuff, they just dont show it cause they think its unacceptable for some reason, but they eventually pull through and decide to take the risk thus making the first move

• I think in these modern times either one can make the first move and I dont see anything wrong unless the man has these values and stick to the idea he should be the one and only him, which I think it may be a little selfish.

• too bad most people dont think like u :/

• Best relationships have equal amount of calling. I shouldn't be the one ALWAYS calling. What happens if she's in an emergency or if she just wants to talk, we won't know that. She needs to call too

What Girls Said 1

• It isn't wrong it's just that some guys like the chase and if they don't pursue then they don't develop deeper feelings for you, only superficial ones. But then again not all guys are the same and some don't mind a girl making the first move because it takes the rejection out of the equation and you know how men fear rejection...