Have you ever been in love?

If so how long did it take you to realize that you loved the other person?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• I was once, as for how long it took to be honest it kind of just snuck up on me, well both of us, we had actually liked each other all through high school but were either dating or to shy to tell the other one how we felt and neither one of us knew how the other one felt. Then she moved away and I was dating her sister at the time, to make a long story short, that relationship failed and I had waited about a year to a year and a half, to be with her, so I finally asked her out she accepted we got taking one night and realized we had fallen in love with each other back in high school without realizing it, so we denied our feelings no longer and loved each other.

What Guys Said 12

• Yes. We were friendly for about six months, and very close friends for another six. I actually realized on prom night. She didn't go with me. However we partied and slept over at the same place afterwards. How beautiful she looked, the way her eyes twinkled during the limo ride, it made me see her in a way that I hadn't admitted to myself before.

• You know, I really thought I was, and maybe I could have been. But love is something that should bond two people strongly together not leave one dangling for their life

• Very true.
      It also depends on the person and the connection

• Yes. Took like 6-7 months

• Yeah, but i learnt to love only those who really deserve it.

• That's a very good trait to have.

• These two traits are tough to master, but they are worth it.

1) moving on without looking back.
      2) love only deserving people.

• Yes, 2 months. I'm going through it right now, and it's pretty painful to say the least. I figured out I was in love when I felt no female I talked to was better than her, and she would always pop up in my mind when trying to flirt with some other girl.

• Sometimes its hard to realize, have you told her about it?

• No, I haven't. I plan on opening up but I won't say it directly.

• Just be true to yourself, if you're not fully direct you might regret it.

• Yeah. About a year.

• Nah I try to stay away from that

• Life's beautiful when you experience it though. Its one of those things you have to experience.

• Thanks but Ill pass

• It hasn't happened yet... but it might

• Just have to find the right person :)

• When I did, I used to think love didn't exist! xD

• Nope never
    ...

• Nope, never have and it's 98% that I never will nor do I give a fuck HAHA ttp:/.../ezgif.com-add-text_15.gif

• 3 Times in my life... all of my loves were unrequited :(

What Girls Said 8

• Yeah I've been in love a few times. It's often something that I feel from the first day of meeting someone. There's just that spark you feel and butterflies in your stomach whenever you think of them. So it doesn't take me too long too long to realize that. Sucky thing is just that it can take months or years to get over that person once you fell for them.

• Im like this too. Its one of those things you just know

• Yeah, I'm in love right now with someone I can't have. It took me a while to figure it out, though. I was in denial for months because I didn't want to face reality and deal with all the pain that would come with admitting my feelings. Now, I'm not sure if my love is unrequited or not. I know that he has very strong feelings for me, but I'm not sure if he's in love with me. I know he loves his girlfriend, but I don't know if he's in love with me.

• girl i dont even know. i thought i did, but i dont know what to call it...

• Then it probably wasn't love :(

• Yes, I'm in love right now. It took me a few months to realize it but I always felt drawn to him :)

• once. and its sucks!

• Just have to find the right person and its beautiful :)

• Yes, it took a very long time.

• Yyyeepp and I finally am now! It took 2 years and 8 months of knowing each other 😍💘

• Yeah, I have even though I've never been in a relationship

• Just don't know how to fall out of love