Alright ladies and gents, I need to vent and receive an opinion?

Hey guys, I have been feeling pretty down for quite some time (3-4 years). Being 20 and never having been in a relationship is some depressing shyt. Yes, I have been asked out on dates, but never felt a connection, so why force it? I have tried online dating, went out on a couple of dates with this one dude and that only lasted for 4 weeks. And it did not end pretty. Decided to deactivate that account and reactivate my okcupid account. Met with a guy this afternoon for brunch and it seemed well, we spoke mostly about video games XD. He offered to pay and he did, even though I offered. I sort of like him, but haven't heard from him since. He walked me to my car and such, it ended fine. I mean, he complimented me and I usually receive compliments from people because I know I'm a pretty young lady. So why am I single? Is it my destiny? Bad luck? What else can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're single because dating is a numbers game. You have to meet a bunch of wrong ones before you meet the right one. Some people go months or years in between relationships, which is okay. You want quality, not quantity. The best thing you can do is put yourself out there, be the best version of "you" that you can be, and keep meeting people.

• When you say months or years in between them, do you mean remaining single?

• I am sorry to hear that

• Thanks. My perspective on life really changed after that happened. We really had a fantastic relationship, so I have no problem waiting for someone who can give me the same quality of relationship. If I die at the age of 85 without ever meeting that person, that's okay too. At least I'm getting out there and enjoying life. My sense of self-worth comes from me; I don't need another person's acceptance to have a happy and fulfilling life.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sorry... no, you should not be down. You're dating; you're getting out there. You just happen to haven't found someone yet. And... YOU'RE 20! You're not doing anything wrong... you'll find someone.

• You should just focus on your life and not guys tbh. But if u really want a boyfriend you should try to ask for a guy's number for a change

What Girls Said 1

• You're only 20! Come on now. Plenty of girls our age I know are single (me included). I know more single people than taken people. Out of my friend circle I only know of 2 couples. So yeah. You really just have to be patient. Guys our age often still want to find themselves or have fun and not commit. There will come a time when guys our age will want more. It's not destiny for you to be single (that's a bit dramatic) and the only reason why you are single is that you just haven't come across Mr Right for you and that doesn't always happen at the timing you had in mind.

• Thank you for your insight. You are very pretty by the way :)

• Thank you :3
      I'm sure you are just as pretty if not more :)

• Oh shut your pie hole😉😚