Is it a bad case of apathy?

So Im 18 and my last relationship was two years ago. I used to go on a lot of dates with friends and girlfriends and girls I had crushes on, nothing serious mind you it's only a date. Lately I only go out once a month if that. My problem is for the past year or so I've had a general lack of emotions. My crushes last only for a week I haven't "liked" a girl for a long while. It's getting to the point where I'm rather concerned that it isn't a phase but a deep emotional problem. I mean no matter how comparable the girls personality, no matter her looks, no matter anything my emotions are generally non-existent. I'm totally straight and so it's not a sexual orientation thing. It's all emotional. So what do you think?

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should just wait it out and see what happens. Maybe it's a phase?

What Guys Said 0