Should I stop looking for love?

I know there's that whole cheesy saying that love will find you when you least expect it, but I'm not feeling that right now. I haven't really talked to a girl in months (In terms of flirting) I don't even text girls because they don't text back. Maybe they find me annoying. I just want to know if I should just forget about finding someone that way I won't waste my valuable time looking.

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all, don't give up, and don't stop putting yourself out there. Every guy goes through that; I know I have. As guys, we have to endure the vast majority of rejection; that's just how it is. Start out by going up and talking to girls. You might not ask them out, they might seem uninterested or even repulsed, but who cares? Just get used to talking to them. Girls are really good about picking up on your vibe; if it's negative, you'll be less successful than if you have the vibe of a guy who is comfortable in his own skin, knows what he wants, and goes for it. As cheesy as it sounds, your attitude determines your altitude. Good luck!

What Girls Said 4

• It's not about not looking for love altogether. What it means is that you still have to look for opportunities to meet new people but it shouldn't be your everything and the emphasis should still be on you and your happiness. It's about not losing yourself in the process of finding love because that is what happens so often. People put all their energy and happiness often in the wrong things and that's where the trouble starts.

• That saying is very accurate... The RIGHT girl will find you... so stop looking because you dont want to go looking for the wrong kind of girl... the right girl for you will come naturally so enjoy the single life and focus on you for now love is beautiful.

• Please do not "actively" look for love. Instead focus your energy on your own life. Make your life interesting and fun then eventually women will come knocking on your door. You can flirt here and there, but do not flirt like it's going to get serious anytime soon. Relax and have some fun!

• i think if you take a negative attitude towards something you will only get negativity out. thats what my counsellor tells me any way XD

What Guys Said 3

• That's how I feel. I am 44 and have been searching for my wife since high school and haven't found her. And I haven't been with women in any capacity since 2006. I have pretty much lost all hope...

• You know that's what's worked for me lol.

• Just focus on your own personal goals and career for awhile. Don't expect love to happen but you could meet someone while you're focused on other crap. Your odds wouldn't be any higher but at least you'd be progressing in your life.