Hey guys what do you think of my body?

Hey guys what do you think of my body?

Are my boobs too small?

Hey guys thank you for all of ur answers ! Yeh I've always been self conscious of my boobs n was thinking of getting implants but im having second thoughts now haha
P. s: i selected mho by accident but all good :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 49

• Too small for what my lady?
    "are my boobs too small to be able to catch fish?" - no, because you don't use them as bait
    "are my boobs too small to be able to suntan?" - no, because sun will shine no matter how big your boobs are.
    "are my boobs too small to be considered a beautiful woman?"
    Well, there are people out there that have fetishes. Not that they are wrong. They can do whatever they want and they can like whatever they want, who am i to judge, but would you like a guy that sees a pair of boobs bigger than yours and goes for that girl?
    (physical) Attraction for me stands in: face features, big smile and overall body fitness. Couple these with a great, positive and always fun personality type and that is the winner for me.
    Body-wise you look fine, but I have a feeling you don't exercise much. Or at all. So you could try to do that and you will be ok.

• yes, you're body looks good. Your boobs are small but i don't judge women by the size of their breasts anyways

• Your boobs are small yeah but it doesn't change how your overall body looks which is nice and your legs and curves look pretty thick which likely means you have a decent ass which is what most guys actually want nowadays.

• You look great. Your boobs are small, obviously. But they do NOT look too small. they are fine.

• To define beauty on levels of body shape is degrading to both men and women. true beauty lies within. Don't let anyone tell you differently

• Nice body.. As far as your Boobs go Not really sure they seem a little small but can't really tell you 100 percent

• I think you have a great body and breast size doesn't matter at all to me. I love all boobs big or small lol

• Also, I'd much rather date someone with small natural boobs than large fake boobs and so would most guys I know, if you were considering having implants

• theyre small.. but no one said that its a bad thing. i actually prefer A and B cups. and you have a nice body.

• It look very attractive to me and I don't think your boobs are too small. Your skin is perfect and I like good skin. I don't think you should worry. The only guys that would want bigger boobs than yours are really superficial in my opinion. Like I like boobs but I'm not going to be that picky yours look fine to me.

• Baby... you are sexyyy... and your boobs are just fine... i think you got a nice butt judging from your first photo...😛😉

• It depends what your next boyfriend will like. I like when breasts only fills my hand.
    Big breasts is only beautiful when they are packed in, when woman is on top with them naked they swing terrible, same when she lays down on back they usually look sideways. :)

• Your body is good but boobs are small...

But that's non of my concern

• You have a great body. Your boobs are small but who cares.

• Ehhh don't care about boobs that much but you got nice legs

• you're hot and way fuckable

• Not really, it's kind of surprising, but a lot of guys are into small boobs, they just don't say it cause they're to embarrassed

• you look good, but to fulfill your beauty, i would like to know your personality.

• Personally, I prefer small boobs, but your age is a factor that should have been in this post. You might be young enough to still grow in that region. They are fine ^_^

• It's a body... a decent one at that and your boobs are fine just the way it is.

• You have a very nice body ;)

• total goddess and perfection

• your kidding.. right? wow...

• damn very beautiful body.

• your breast were not to. small. it is average medium breast size & breast.

• DAAAYYMNN!! i love you!

• You look more then fine

• You look very good, breast size irrelevant.

• Hell nah I would 1000% lol. Just saying!

• your body looks good to me. your boobs aren't to small, but then again, I don't care about boobs.

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 16

• gosh, so i gotta strip and ask for feedback on my body to get fire next to my question! -.-

• They are proportionate to your body.

• I think your body is pretty much perfect.

• Here *gives attention*

• So many jealous girls it's funny. Your body is great.

• Perfect body.. Gorgeous figure.. Beautiful skin tone.. Am so envious I could "hate" you! :)

• Beautiful.

• Your body is nice. I think your bikini is cute!

• You look nice

• Boobs are basically just fat put on a girls chest. And no girls boobs can be to small. And with your perfect sized body they are just right.

• A little similar to mine

• you have very little boobs, i dont like your body sorry

• What are you talking about yo, she's like, essentially perfect. Jealous, are we?

• she has non-existent boobs, why to be jealous?

• I wish i had a body like that, but I am ugly...

• Lol, obviously people are gonna say you look good. Tsk tsk thirsty guys. :P

• Yeah your boobs are small. Body ok

• You have a nice body