Can a guy be way too intimidating?

Ok, let's say a guy was incredibly intelligent. He was really good at every subject in school and got straight A's or close to it, and his thoughts were unlike anyone else's. Although, he never thought he was better than people for it. He also was kind, and made you laugh at times. Let's say he was also very attractive. He was tall, muscular, and handsome. You liked his butt, chest or his shoulders or something (or all) because he worked out a lot. He had a nice style of clothing that you liked. Many girls would want to be with him just from his looks, but many weren't aware that he was smart (but you knew.) Some girls literally are throwing themselves at him. Let's also say he was really good at a sport, like he was almost incredible at it compared to others, and he was really passionate about it. Let's say he was a seemingly confident guy, who was very ambitious, and had a promising future. But he started to like you and you started to notice.

Would you think he was too intimidating to have a relationship with? Why or why not?
What would you think and wonder about him? Would you consider this guy intimidating?

I guess this is directly mostly toward younger girls, but anyone's thoughts could help. thanks all :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• no, i think if a girl or boy is confident in themselves they can hold out a relationship. i think it wouldn't be the case of intimidation more he has girls throwing themselves at him would it be worth the hassle from other people and can i trust him enough to be loyal

• No. I would have to be rreeaaaaaallllyyyy down on my self worth to not go out with someone over that.

• Yes, he sounds intimidating. If we both liked each other then, I wouldn't find him as intimidating. I would probably have a crush on him.

• I think that he seems perfect. If he is into you, don't ruin it. He seems like a nice and potential boyfriend. Just keep doing what you're doing.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't be fooled by grades. Grades have close to nothing to do with intelligence. School is made for sequentials' learning ( average IQ peoples' learning ) . I'm an HP , my IQ is in the top 2% and my grades were rather mediocre. Teachers would either appreciate me or have big issues with me because they were too stupid to get me. Being in or above the 98th percentile when it comes to intelligence can be a huge disadvantage.

About my looks : 6'3 , described as "very handsome / fucking hot "

About sports I do : I do archery and am very good at it, it's the only sport I'm considerably good at. I shoot an English longbow (6'5 long) and draw back 80 lbs with every shot.

And I have trouble finding a suitable girlfriends, despite being this and that...

Cheers-

• Note : usually average IQ people can tell that you're different from them and they may perceive you as a foreign object that doesn't belong. It's not that I'd ever even mention this topic when I talk to a girl I'd like to get to know.

• I guess but you have to do it back to tame him

• being 7'2, I constantly feel like I intimidate girls which is a pretty big turn off. Its why my dating life doesn't exist.