So confused about my relationship?

So me and my boyfriend have been together for nearly 8 months and like 2 weeks ago I felt like my boyfriend has lost interest/or doesn't like me because he was sick for 2 weeks and we didn't text much but since then he's been better obviously but still hasn't texted me or been so nice to me ( like goodnight baby, or texting me nice things in general) . I had a big talk with him about : if he really wants me and likes me and if he wants me to be his girlfriend. I also tolled him I was really upset that he didn't text me much and like that what he said was like : of course I want you, of course I like you , don't be upset I've just been abit busy and he reassured that he likes me... But still I feel like the nice attraction from him to me has gone a bit... But how can that happen in 2 weeks... I feel like I just annoy him now but whenever I talk about this topic he's always like of course I want you...( like he didn't even think about it ) and if he wouldn't have interest in me anymore he would tell me... My boyfriend said I shouldn't worry so much...

Thank you for your opinions, yeah I shoudnt worry to much, I asked him yesterday if he likes me again and he said yes and he said its weird that I ask that question ( because he obviously thinks it's so obvious) I also tolled him that I'd like him to care about and give me more affection and he just said how? What I understand is that the honeymoon stage is over it's just how can a person change so much affection after 2 weeks? But now I think I shouldn't worry about it anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

• The honeymoon stage is over. It's now when you really decide if you want to stay with him. When all the trials are.

What Guys Said 2

• It would depend on what he was busy doing if he was sick for two weeks then I could see how he could be busy catching up on stuff if that is the case and he really does want to still be with you then he will want to make it up to you sometimes in my relationship I get too busy for it and need to be reminded how important my relationship is.

• you shoduldnt orrry so much. afer 6-8 moths the honnryemoon stage is over and youget eot see the real person. dont worrry about it too much and justy connunuitcate with him.

• thank you so much for your opinion! i know the " honeymoonstage might be over" but how can that happen in just 2 weeks... i have asked him again if he likes me and if he is happy to see me and he said ofcourse he is and yes he does like me and said its weird why i even asked... should i now leave it for awhile because I've been asking him loads of serious questions and he just replies ( that basically nothing is wrong )

What Girls Said 1

• Relax... and see how it goes. Part of a relationship is give and take so just let him have some space and pursue some of your own interests... this is fairly normal. If it's a persistent pattern - then talk about it again and decide.