Going on dates with different people at the same time?

Considerint the dates aren't official, should you date only one people at a time, or multiple?

• yes
  • no
Yes = you can go on multiple dates with others
No = you should date exclusively

Most Helpful Girl

• Voted wrong. You can date as many people as you want. That is why you date in the first place. To meet people and see who is compatible with you! Only when you agree to be exclusive tben things change.

What Girls Said 7

• Date as many as you want.

It's stupid to be like, "I had dinner with Marcus Wednesday night so sorry ken I can't go to the movies with you"

• id only date one at a time. not into that multitasking ish.

• I think it's fine to date different people as long as they are all clear that you aren't "official".

• I wouldn't do it myself, I voted B. Tho I can't say I have the right to be upset when someone who's been on a couple of dates with me, dates someone else.

• Iwont do it

• Yeah. Why put all your eggs in one basket?

• You can't buy a car without test driving it?

What Guys Said 3

• Until one mentions exclusively dating to the other... nothing wrong with casually dating several girls at once!

• I said yes but I'm assuming it means that you go on a date with girl A on Tuesday at 20:00 and go on a date with girl B on Thursday 21:00 otherwise it wouldn't make sense to take both of them out to the same place at the same time.

• Date as many as you want. Exclusivity only comes with exclusivity!