If I kiss my crush under mistletoe this Christmas, should I kiss him on the cheek or lips?

The question pretty much says it all. I'm not sure how the guy feels about me, but I've noticed a few possible hints that he might like me. I don't want to scare him away or gross him out if he doesn't, but if we get anywhere near mistletoe during the holidays, should I kiss him on the cheek or the lips?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheek. The gears in his head'll start whirrin' like crazy, he'll be really, really confused about everything, and he'll end up posting a question here like, "GIRL KIST ME ON CHEEK AT CRISMAS DOS SHE LIKE ME." It'll be brilliant. Plus, the ball's in his court.

• But then won't he think I just want to be friends? He's a flirty guy, and might not think I'm interested if it's just on the cheek.

What Guys Said 4

• You should bring him under the mistletoe and look at it in a way that he will notice you are under it. Then move in close if he turns his head then kiss his cheek, if he closes his eyes go for the lips, or he might move in and kiss your lips, if he stands there dumbfounded go for lips. If he moves away he does not feel comfortable.

• Why not be bold and go for the lips?

• A peck on the cheek will do since you're unsure of what he will do. : ) Good luck!

• I'd go cheek.

• I was thinking of giving him a little mistletoe in a box for Christmas, and let him decide. I'd say something like "I wanted you to understand me better, so I got you this, and I thought it might help answer a couple questions I have about you. You don't have to use it if you don't want to, I just want you to know you have the option."

Something like that... but I need to work on the wording. What do you think?

• I'm sorry. I'm extremely pragmatic, so my opinion probably won't help you with the mistletoe idea. Honestly I would be a little weirded out. I dislike when people beat around the bush when talking to me. If a girl was crushing on me, I'd love for her to have the guts to just come and tell me herself in a normal way. However, the guy you are interested in could very well be my antithesis. I've given you my personal opinion, but unfortunately that's all I have to offer.

What Girls Said 0