Girls, what do you think are you superficial in order to date someone?

superficial things i mean: looks, money, and status.

• yes
    31% (5)
  • no
    56% (9)
  • other in comments
    13% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't care about his funds, looks, or status. I care about his attitude, work ethic, and morals.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Of course his looks matter as an initial trigger for attraction (assuming I've never met the guy before) but social status and money mean nothing to me. I don't care how much money he makes as long as he can pay his bills.

If I already know him, his looks aren't as important if I like who he is.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality for me... but if they make me laugh thats even better... looks and money dont really intrest me... its more if they are kinf honest a faithfull

0|1
    0|0
  • If a girl has money or status I am exponentially less likely to date her. She is either a parasite ingrained bourgeois or she is a class traitor. money and power are not only worthless but morally contemptible. As for looks: hetero nonsense. The whole discourse is intangible to me. There is not a girl on this planet I am not attracted to!

But for the record I have never met anyone I could call superficial or shallow...

0|0
    0|0
  • i like someone with intelligence. i'm too sarcastic for weak-minded morons ^^

0|1
    0|0
  • it's taken into consideration, but only with a grain of salt. things like looks are something you're born with and had absolutely no control over, but taking care of yourself is a different story. things like money is something you have to go out and earn yourself and I respect a guy who can. I don't care about status, as long as he's not a bum and if he meets the above criteria then he shouldn't be a bum.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only with looks I tend to think twice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't consider myself superficial, no.

0|1
    0|0