Girls, I want to surprise my girlfriend with a skating date, but how do I get her to dress warm?

She loves surprises and has been wanting to go for a long time (she has never been!). The problem is she *hates hates* cold, like allergic to it. How can I get her to dress warm today without spoiling the surprise? It's about 70 degrees out today.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her you want her to be casual because you like the way she can pull off anything she wears, even if it's sweatpants. Go in her closet and pick out something for her to wear and tell her you want to see her wearing what you picked on the date.

• thanks! but it might be hard to convince her that she looks great in her snowboarding clothes and she should definitely wear them on a date in the middle of warm spring!

• okay, snowboarding... I do that, raid her closet, be sneaky about it, she won't look for her gear when its hot. load it up, and tell her to wear sweatpants and warm clothes because the weather channel says that it will be w very cold day.

What Girls Said 10

• Why are you taking her to some place cold when she doesn't like it? But its a great idea tho. You could sneak in some of her warm clothes and carry it with you. Later on when you reach your destination she could just change in the car or a near by rest room.

• ask one of her friends to help you out. Bring your girl out to do something and have her friend grab some warm clothes for you then put it in the trunk so she doesn't notice

• Just say, hey maybe you should bring a hoodie today, I have a surprise for ya. Don't tell her what it is, have her guessing.

• You're going to laugh, but she will need a lot more than just a hoodie. Like lots more... hmmm

• Oh wow. Maybe sneak a pair of socks and a coat or whatever else in the car and then once you get there tell her to change into them.

• carry a jacket with you that would cover her, even if its her outfit getting covered lol

• Give her your jacket? Or something that could be cute

• Sneak one of her jackets and pants and mittens and have her put it on when you get there :)

• that's a good idea! she has a snowboarding outfit, so I can grab the jacket and pants from that! will that work?

• 70 degrees is warm. Probably just give her your jacket.

• Can somebody convert 70 f to c?

• just say to dress warm cause you might get cold.

• Just say I've got a surprise don't ask but dress warm :)