Would girls think less of me if I payed people to cuddle with me?

I've been feeling really lonely I don't think girls would cuddle with me unless I played them. Would a potential partner think less of me if I did this?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes definitely. don't be so silly. a great girl will cuddle with you for free one day.

• But lonely and tired of waiting. A girl won't wanna cuddle with a sad desperate guy.

• I think we all go through bouts of feeling lonely like this. try to occupy yourself with hobbies or ways you can better yourself.

• That's true. It's just so new to me I was thinking of ways to immediately relieve it. Thanks this helped.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah they would. Brother, you don't look so repulsive you gotta pay for cuddles, throw yourself out there. If I can get cuddles on the free anyone can lol. Paying kinda kills the closeness of it anyway you know?

• don't dude... don't :-)

it'd b better 2 buy a teddy-bear instead.. honestly :-)

• But then if I get a girl she's gonna wonder why I have a huge teddy bear in my bed. Won't she think it's weird.

• say it's yer childhood toy then

• That's super weird you could pay a hooker to do that, but they wouldn't be good at cuddling since they are cold hearted.

• A potential partner doesn't have to know.

• Pay for cuddling? You're a genius!!