Did the "date" go well?

Hello

So... I like this girl, she's a foreigner making Erasmus in my city (tough start) and i think we have many things in common and enjoy eachother's company. We usually meet at college, but we have gone out a couple of times. First time i went out with her and a friend of hers who came to visit from her country. That night i thought it was really fun. maybe i talked too much with her friend instead of her, but all and all, I think it was pretty nice. The next time we met was the two of us alone. It all started pretty weird cause while texting to arrange the "date", she asked if it was a date, I replied in what i though to be a flirteous way: "i don't know, is it?" She sort of let that slide and we met at 18.00 that afternoon. I first took her to these awesome hidden gardens in the city and from my point of view everything went well: we talked about random stuff and a bit about our lives. After that, we went to this beer place we talked about going to and on the way there, she told me she was going out that night with some friends. So, At the beer place we drank a pint each (I paid) and kept talking bout different things (Now here im worried cause i talk a lot specially when im nervous, and she's not so talkative. don't know if its a language issue as we communicate in English which is not our first language) So, after a while (was 21.00) she said she must get ready to go out with her friends so she must leave... I managed to extend the "date" by going to this other place, we drank one more beer (she paid, she insisted) and after some music talk and a couple of laughs, we started to walk to her neighborhood. Once there we said goodbye (here's what worries me the most) it felt somehow cold and emotionless... i sort of felt that she wanted to get out of there quickly (but maybe was late) we kissed twice in the cheeks (its normal salutation here) I apologized cause i talked too much that night! and we both left

How did this "date" go?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• do what moxygirl11 says. if she asks if it was a date you should be like i dont know is it? ;) adding the wink will tell her that you meant to be flirty. I read what you texted her in 2 different ways. she prob read it and made her feel a tad awkward. if i was her i would have been like if you want it to be then yes. if she rushed out then it may have been a little bad. friends would understand if you are a little late if she was on a date. she could have just met up with them. I don't know thats just me. if it's suppose to be it willl happen, you will be together. if not, then she's not the one you are supposed to be with.

What Girls Said 3

• Nothing special going on. She is probably still getting over her 'ex'. :P

• It sounds like she had something on her mind so she couldn't easily focus on the date. If she isn't comfortable talking everything through with you, then you should be prepared for any relationship with her not to work out that well.

• Call and ask her out on another. Her answer will answer your question