I can't ever find girls i'm attracted to who like me back?

I always end up lowering my standards to the point where I'm barely even attracted to a girl, cause for some reason they're the only ones who seem to like me. To me it just isn't fair for the girl or for me to do that though. I don't go for super model girls in fact, I try to avoid them. I'm just talking about semi attractive girls, but for some reason I always get stuck talking to girls online who aren't really my type at all. How do I avoid this? Cause then I end up talking to a girl and wasting both our time.

It doesn't help that I end up being cat fished also when it comes to meeting for a date.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pursue who you want. And stop leading on girls you know nothing will happen with.

What Girls Said 3

• That means you're probably not very attractive. You need to work on ur appearance and social status to pull cuter girls

• I always end up with the guys I don't want, wanting me all the time -.-

• Don't get this question?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm in the same situation. That's why I've never had a girlfriend.

• Welcome to the biggest, least exclusive club in the world!