Will I ever find a guy like him again?

I've "been" with this guy for over a year but he started telling me we have to end our relationship because we live in different countries and he needs a "real" relationship. Thing is, I've never really loved anyone until him. I truly believe he's the love of my life. He's handsome, we get along perfectly well in everything (quite special sense of humour, lots of culture, we're both very intelligent), he's the only guy that knows how to satisfy me and I know this might sound materialistic and superficial but he has lots of money and is very into fashion like me. Right now I'm not sure if we'll ever be able to actually be together and get married, and I'm afraid that I'll never find someone that is 100% perfect for him like he his. Do you believe there are such special guys out there?

Most Helpful Girl

• You will probably encounter a few people like this throughout your life. I know it's hard, but one day you will find someone who will make him look like nothing. Keep your chin up. The best is yet to come.

What Guys Said 1

• Plenty, but the question is whether you'd be able to score another one.

What Girls Said 0