Why does he say these things to me? He will say get off your heavy.

I've gained about 15 pounds since my boyfriend and I started dating. Which has been almost 2 years. He says things like my boobs are getting bigger or my fat butt. Then sometimes if I lay on him jokingly. He will say get off your heavy. He has also called me a fatwas. For example he said get your fatass over here. I ask if he thinks I'm fat or calling me fat but he always says no. Why does he say these things to me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wtf? That is so rude he should NOT being saying those things!

What Guys Said 1

• If i had to guess, I'd say he is just saying it jokingly. But he sounds like a very rude, inconsiderate person. If i were you, I'd tell him that you don't like it, and that it makes you feel bad. I he doesn't stop, dump his sorry ass.

What Girls Said 3

• That's actually pretty rude. Most guys I know hate it when girls say "Do I look fat? Does this make me look fat?" and etc , so he might just be saying no to "get you off his back." You should address this with him and tell him to stop if you don't like it.

• Girrl, you gotta love yourself & tell him to fuck off.

• You deserve better.