Had sex with my best friends crush. I mean it wasn't just my fault he kissed me too, and he wasn't even drunk. What should I do?

so my best friend likes this guy and he likes her too. They almost dated but then decided to take things slow. I'm really good friends with him as well. We always hang out and I always thought he was cute too. But I was always really happy and supportive, I always wanted them to date. Last night I was drunk and high and I was at his place and we just hung out with other friends. After they left we just lied on the couch talking. And he kept looking at me. And I kept apologizing bc I realized that I was falling for him. And even tho I didn't tell him I'm pretty sure he knew what I meant. So after talking for a while he kissed me and we had sex. I feel so horrible. I feel like the worst friend ever. My best friend doesn't know. and I know I'm not a good friend right now. I can't believe I went this low. I love my best friend and I dont know what to do. I mean it wasn't just my fault he kissed me too, and he wasn't even drunk. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's ok your friend and the guy aren't officially together yet so the guy has every right to fool around with whatever girl. You just gave into temptation no one can blame you.

Not everything is ruined I'm sure your friend will forgive if you ever wish to confess to her.

• They were nearly dating which means they are very close to each other, imagining your best friend banging your partner is NOT ok. It's just wrong.

• @MrDetermined I see I missed that part but they were still taking a break...

• @Asker you could also be open to the possibility that the guy chooses you over her. You know he doesn't have to be meant for your friend just saying.

What Guys Said 4

• Well you actively made the decision. So yeah tell your friend what happened cuz you made the choice, secrets are just ticking time bombs. Let it out explain yourself, accept whatever consequences there are. Don't blame him unless he forced you to drink and smoke AND made the first moves, and if that's the case he has some serious issues

• Hey you messed up and will have to get over it. How was the sex btw? If it was great and you like the guy... maybe he is meant for you?

If you still want to keep your friend, talk to the guy and say, "hey I was drunk/stoned and it was fun but I would appreciate it if this stays between us"

• Seems like you are spending more time with him than your friend, why wasn't she there?

• She was at work. We were waiting for her

• Alright. Thanks!

• Be ready for the worst tough, i personally would not forgive if my friend did that because it would be VERY awkward afterwards. Good luck to whatever you do tough. @Asker

• just keep it to ur selfs and move on

What Girls Said 1

• oh my god, I'm in the same situation right now except my best friend's crush likes me. well, it depends on if you have feelings for the boy or not. but if you don't, you should tell the boy it was wrong of him to have sex with you. and tell your best friend about that soon because it's not your fault. it's totally his.