Asian guys, would you date me?

So after watching a lot of buzzfeed videos with Eugene lee i have really opened my eyes for Asian guys. Before that i pretty much only had my eyes on white guys (mostly because i was raised around 99% white people in addition to 99% of the guys that approach me are white), but there is this really cute Asian guy at my gym that i could see myself dating. I have barely talked to him, and he does check me out, but im not sure if he would be interested in me. Im mixed with black and white, been told i look latina, so Asian guys, do would you date me?

I dont want to generalize, but i have heard and read som much about Asian seeing dark skin as bad etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• ah i do not see picture lah

• and your point is?

• whats your point? why do you keep avoiding my question? lol

• the answer to your question is general and will give you no useful information

What Guys Said 7

• The way you describe yourself makes you sound very exotic in a way. Of course many Asians including myself would probably be attracted to you.

• i would date a latino women, if she spoke Spanish and English. lol i know you are not latino, but hopefully you speak another language too.

• Of course if you look latina I bet they would

• even with a darker complexion? For most of the year i have the same skin tone like rihanna/beyonce, but in the summer i get much darker.. and like mentioned, from what i have learned a lot of Asians aren't that into darker complexions

• I'm from India so I'm an Asian guy... n it would be pleasure being with a Latina type of girl 😉

• I am sure you are referring to eastern most as Asians.. As Asians only...

Though I am Asian but not included in your dictionary... :/

• sorry, i dont get what you mean? lol

• By Asians you only n only mean Korean, Japanese, Filipinos etc.

But aren't Indians, Pakistanis, iranis, Arabs, turks, Russians, Mongolians, srilankans etc. Asians too?

• yeah, i was refering to korean, japanese etc, but at the end of the day if the guys is attractive and a nice guy i dont really care where he's from :)

• it depends on what the dude is into. based on my own experiences, im not into Asians, but im more into whites and latinas. I can't speak for every Asian guy, but if the dude was born and raised in america, he will probably date you

• not true. i have had a black girlfriend before, so "dark skin is bad" is not true at all. im eastern Asian.

• thats just what i have learned, so i was unsure...

• yeah you're right... i rarely see the Asian guy at the gym, bit if i see him i'll try to say hi, i mena we have talked before.. so who know

• go for it, wish you the best :)

What Girls Said 1

• i love eugene as well
    he's a really good dancer :)

• yeah, i love the magic mike challenge it was hot!