Guys, why do some guys lick their girlfriends face (in a playful, funny way) and other stuff like that?

I have been seeing this guy for a few weeks now. We aren't "official" because we are both leaving for the summer and we don't think it would be a good idea to start a relationship now and then move 1,000 miles away from eachother for the next three months. But without the title, we pretty much are dating! He has been being really silly latley and I want to know why he is doing this! He will like give me rasberries on my neck out of nowhere or we will just be like cuddling or somehting and he will lick my face. After he just laughs or says something funny. I think its funny and I kind of enjoy it, so I'm not complaining... I just want to know why guys do stuff like that!

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes guys like doing that to be playful with their girlfriends
    but that guy your dating is being affectionate to you so yes
    he seems to have feelings for you.

What Guys Said 8

• Because cuddling is fun and comforting. This only happens when he really likes you and he trusts you a lot. Specially if he's licking your face. Make sure you hug him and respond to his cuddles, he'll fall in love quite soon if he hasn't yet.

• Ehhh i have no clue. It sounds weird to me. I'd actually love it if a girl did it to me, but it'd feel weird to do it to her LOL

• Girls do that too
    It's kinky but sexy :P

• Lick their make up off their face?

• We learn that from pets. Because they're cute when they do it. And we don't think it through. Because when i imagine what i look like doing that i can't stop laughing.

• Most Guys like me that ain't players are affectionate and their girlfriend is their world.

• Because we just like being fun and goofy with our girls.

• i like it cause it's hot? my girlfriend likes it too. if i didn't crave her face amongst her other things whats the point of being with her?