Would you date somebody with Asperger's?

would you see it as a struggle, or would you be able to get on?

@Grace_Rdz no she just has emotional issues at wants to look powerful lololol.
@Grace_Rdz she posts just to antagonise me, and then expects me to welcome her, and it's clear she has some social/life issues lolololol... or she has access to a lifetime of medical records, but meh... i know she sees a therapist, and i don't, so i have that on her.

Most Helpful Girl

• No because that's bad

• fuck off lol.

• @tenofthepeaks I feel bad for her, to be honest. She just seems like an ignorant and narrow minded girl.

• Did anyone ask you about what you thought? No? No. @grace

And akser, ugh no, that's you.

What Girls Said 14

• I dated a guy for 6 months with Asperger's

• I wouldn't. I don't care how high functioning they are.

• lololol... i think you are such.

i like your dismissal here, when you post a LOT of stuff similar, but continue to look powerful to Web strangers on some site.

• There is this misconception that everyone with aspergers acts the same: cold, aloof, and quiet. Every person is different with their own set of traits.

I had a crush on this boy in highschool. He had aspergers and was so sweet. Though he was awkward, that's what made him attractive. Too bad he liked somebody else.

• Yes... They are still human

• If that person has a good personality and is just overall a good person, I don't see why not

• I have a mild form of it, and my boyfriend is dating me... so... yeah? :)

• Yes, I would.

• not everyone with aspergers is the same. It depends on the person.

• yeah... no problems, they are cute and honest

• It depends if I find him attractive or not. It also depends on how his personality is.

• Very difficult to deal with. I was on and off with someone for five years who had it or he was a sociopath, but he was brilliant. We actually talked about it for a while and pretty much came to the conclusion he had it. Super awkard, aloof, cold, doesn't mean to be just can't really form that type of social connection. But in the lab as an organic chem major? Genius...

• well if it were me, i'd rather date a person who had a conscience/soul, but there you go.

• Probably not if i'm being honest

• What kinds of issues does your Asperger's bring to a relationship?

I voted no because the only people I've known who had Asperger's were emotionally cold. That would be a relationship killer for me..

• Mild Asperger's? Yes.

What Guys Said 13

• Let's be honest. Most people are going to say they would, but in reality they probably wouldn't/couldn't because it would be difficult. They may try, but almost all would give up.

• I have Aspergers, so that wouldn't be an issue.

• What are like the main symptoms of Asperger's. I've heard of it but I can't say if I'd date someone with it since I don't know much about it

• Flattening of affect, lack of imagination, very limited social skills. Often narrow and obsessive interests.

• If I liked a girl Asperger's I'd definitely give her s chance and I'd try to make it work but I don't know if it would. So I would date someone with it I'm just not sure if it would last

• Not my first choice, but sure if it come down to it.

• I'd be a hypocrite if I wouldn't, I have asperger's.

• maybe////////////////

• No, I'd pass. I'm looking for the least trouble possible.

• Of course, my crush has a mild form, and so do i. its cute lol

• I've been told I have some, so yeah :) Our kids might be fucked, though...

• Yeah I could date a girl with asperger's

• Yes. What? Women can have it to. They call it Autistic Spectrum Disorder.

• What is it?

• I have asperger's, and this hasn't ever been a problem in relationships.