What is the longest time (amount of dates) you'd wait before you kiss a girl? Would the fact that she is younger than you (15 years), change that?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am kissing on first date always

What Guys Said 6

• Younger than 19 = no touch.

• if she was younger by 15 years then i'd end up in jail by the 1st date basically

• I don't think I'd be dating someone that young, but if for some reason I was then I would definitely not make the first move at all.

• -.- Well if you are a goldigger

• ... Or some women just prefer older men? Its not unheard of, besides we both make the same amount of money-not a golddigger thanks

• if you are between 25-29 then 15 years younger...
    you must wait at least 3-4 years because else it is pedophilic

• If I'm between 25-29 and he was 15 years older.. that would make us both adults, of legal age

• oh my god fuck me
      im sorry i thought i read you were 25-29 and he was 15 years younger and because of that i was left with the impression that you were the man
      omg i am sorry
      well now that i got it though i think it is barely ok
      it can work but there are problems with kids
      becoming a widow very early if you get married (just saying) and such things

• I have dated many younger women, and like with all women you just go with the flow

What Girls Said 1

• I hope it works out for you I love older men