How can I ask a girl if she likes game of thrones?

i'm trying to find a girl who is into game of thrones. how can i ask girls that without it seeming like that's all i care about?

Most Helpful Guy

• @chloe-price

she's a game of thrones xpert basically :-P

• i'm not interested in long-distance though

What Girls Said 4

• Casually pop the question I guess. Like "hey what do you think of GoT?" Or "have you heard of GoT? Do you like it?"

• If she says something you could respond back with "You know nothing, Jon Snow" and if she doesn't look confused than she more than likely watches GoT.

Or you could just ask her directly, that could also work lol

• if she thinks i'm weird that will defeat the purpose of finding a girl who is into game of thrones.

• Why would she think you're weird for watching a tv show? Especially a very popular and well known tv show. Just ask her dude, be confident and proudly own up to the fact that you enjoy Game of Thrones.

• no no no, i mean she would think i'm weird if i randomly said that line after something she said, without even knowing if she watches/has heard of the show or not.

• ummm... how about you ask her if she's into it... this is such a stupid question.. just ask her "hey, do you watch Game of Thrones?"

• Just ask it casually, she won't think it's all you care about - many people like it a lot. I'm quite a fan myself!

• i was thinking along the lines of exact quotes?

• If you're talking to her today, you can say "Oh tonight there's the new GoT episode! Do you watch it too?" or if you talk to her next week, ask something like "Omg have you watched the last GoT episode?" I mean it, many people like it and even if she doesn't watch it he must have heard of it

What Guys Said 4

• Yo guuuuuuurrrrrllll you be likin' that throne game does yah?

• ...

"hey girl do you like game of thrones?"

why would anyone think that that'd be the only thing you are interested in?

• if i went up to a girl and said it like that, she would think that's all i care about.

• yes if you then walk away

its a conversation starter as good as any other. the point is that you continue talking!

• umm... ask it using a jet in the sky and tell her to look up at it.

• answer me, what exactly is the point of posting stupid shit like this? it's not gonna increase your chances of ending your virginity you know.

• i don't recall ever asking what you thought of my question

• Its still stupid either way.

• Are you kidding?
    Just ask her duuude