Why don't baseball players date softball players? Why do they go for the groupies and not the girl who actually knows what's going on?

I think that's so stereotypical thinking all softball players are manly and lesbians. Honestly how many lesbians do you know or ever heard of that plays softball. I love wearing dresses and skirts and heels but I can also get down and dirty on that field, so does that automatically make me a lesbian? I don't know if you guys noticed but those college softball players are actually really pretty, so what are you guys getting at? I don't understand.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't think of a way to say this without making me look like a dick but.
    1. Your comparing someone who equal to a worshiper.
    2. You can tell some lie about baseball to get away from someone who knows about it.
    3. A groupie might find simple things amazing while some one who plays softball knows its just normal.
    4. Groupies just are easier.
    5. It might be weird for sports men to compete with sports girls, and if they were dating one they might be afraid that they would have to.

What Guys Said 10

• personally if i was a baseball player i'd not have any prob dating a softball player if i liked her... LOL

• Yeah... this is a real world issue...

• They go for groupies because they are young guys and most of the time if you're a young guy, you're gonna go for the girls who are willing to give you more physically

• Most softball players are les.

• Because the groupies are on average more attractive.

• I dated a girl that played softball on the same team as me

• same reason why nba players don't date wnba players.

• because softball girl are manly

• Because guys want Girls and im sorry but any kind of jock girl is like one of the guys

• Why do guys love cheerleaders... same idea