A guy kissed my girlfriend in a club, what should I do?

My girlfriend was on her college leavers night, very drunk and a guy in her class kissed her. He bought her a drink, she kissed him on the cheek as a 'thanks' then he proceeded to kiss her. She said it lasted 2 seconds but then changed her mind and said 5 seconds. She is evidently guilty but it kills me thinking about what happened, and he fact that she may have been able to not let it happen. I really don't know what to do, as I'm not sure if I can trust her anymore but I know it would be so hard breaking up with her. Please help!

Most Helpful Girl

• You're gonna have to work REALLY hard to build the trust back up if you really want to stay with her.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Well the only problem with kicking his ass is, what if she never told him she had someone. If that is the case, you really can't blame him. End it with her, and if he knew, stomp his ignorant ass into the ground

• 0|0
  • Tackle him and punch him in the face. Kick his ass basically...

• Or let him know if he ever did things like that again, he'll wish he was never born..

• Give her another chance and if she betrays your trust again break up with her

• Beat the fuck out of him. I got ur back too..

• this sound slike she did wayy more and its tryint ot play victim to get you to forgive her BREAK it off