Girls, why you like good looking guys?

we guys know why we are attracted to good looking girls: like breasts for new born child feed, legs for child birth, and so on... can you explan reasons why you like good looking guys? for example tall guys for protection? type 10 reasons why you like good looking guys.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry for not giving 10 reasons.

But as for other girls we don't just look at guys who has biceps to carry us as what you said, tall for protection, sex cuts cause it just so sexy or what not. But most the girls tend to look more on the personality of the guy. How he is when you're together vs how he is with his friends or bros, how he shows how he cares, those gentleman moves. Because some girls wants to look at a mans eye and see's beyond it. That he can be a good husband and a great father for their children.

• that is what i was seeking for!

What Girls Said 10

• Girls, why you like good looking guys?
    1. Physical attraction
    2. Sexual attraction
    3. Indicator of genetic fitness
    4. Signal cues to health
    5. Signal cues to fertility
    6. Facial features with masculine traits are associated with increased exposure to testosterone during key developmental stages (broad forehead, relatively longer lower face, prominent chin and brow, chiseled jaw and defined cheekbones)
    7. Facial symmetry signals developmental stability and genetic health plus it is desired when gals are at peak fertility and reports more female orgasm*
    8. Body symmetry signals he has experienced fewer genetic and environmental disturbances such as diseases, toxins, malnutrition or genetic mutations
    9. Slim waist, broad shoulders and muscular chest is an indicator of health in males based on the android fat distribution pattern
    10. Height is associated with wealth and/or power

*
    (desire)
    www.guardian.co.uk/.../genderissues.research

(orgasm) www.sciencedirect.com/.../000334729580014X

• Vastly different experiences as in mine gals do approach good looking guys. Also in my experience guys often complain that gals are solely/mainly approaching hot, wealth, high status guys.

• some guys yes, but what you actually see this is the case.

• 1) *Good looking* is subjective. What I find hot/cute is not going to be the same for other people.

2) Simply put? Because they make me wet. I would like to sleep with them. They excite me.

3) Let's be honest. I don't think most guys like huge breasts for the milk stored in them especially the guys who don't want to have kids. Breasts attract those men and people like to look/get what they are attracted to.

• for your second ans: what makes you wet? legs, butt, penis? what?

• Their whole body. There is nothing in particular that turns me on more.

• i get it. you are women not like men

• I'm bad to ask because I think Asian men are handsome. Not exactly the norm for a white woman, I know.

• I don't know why I just do

• Same reasons. You like boobs because it is for new borns, we like muscular guys because they seem like they are fit and can protect us. A good face signals personal hygiene. Sam with good hair. Putting effort into how you look shows that you aren't lazy. Other than that girls like good looking guys because its aesthetically pleasing, they sometimes have higher confidence, which is good and also normally results in better social skills. I don't know if that is 10 but its as many as I can think of.

• what if good looking guys has less confidence and less lazy? there is no study for your statements.

• *have

• I am just using generalizations like you did in the question. It's just my opinion on what I, and other women think of, when we see attractive men and what it signals. It probably isn't the same. If you are looking for studies then use google. I assumed you were looking for answers that were more opinion oriented.

• Because they get my gears turning. No other reason.

• human nature? probs

• I usually don't like attractive men cause a lot of them are douchebags.

• Legs have nothing to do with childbirth my child

• Because they are attractive.

The reason you stated why guys like boobs and legs are bullshit. You lilke them because you find them attractive. You are not babies and don't think of them just as milk bottles or doorway to real world.

• it is true unfortunately. we are seeking to fertilize women. that is why we like sex. why we like sex? because to produce children. what needs to produce childen? strong legs. what needs to feed the children? the breasts. that is why we love legs and breasts. if it is according to your logic than i would ask you: do you like mens' legs and breasts?

• ok. try to imagine insecure muscle men and men who is secured , but no muscles. who would you choose?

• That has nothing to do with this whole think we were discussing. Stop insisting it's getting lame.