How can I ask this punk girl out?

Okay so I know this punk girl who has a lot of piercings and tattoos and has a mohawk and everything that punk girls have and i find it so hot. How do I ask her out if I have no piercings or tattoos?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• cool I like punk... i find it hot as well. Just ask her out! like str8 up!

• Just do it like you'd ask any other girl out. Just expect some punk/rock music, heavy metal, death core, and punk goes pop. Trust me on this 😂 I know I'm just 16, but I'm into all of that. I don't consider myself punk, but I have friends that are and they listen to it all the time!

• By walking up to her, introducing yourself, telling her you find her attractive and would like to take her out.

• you don't. she'll probably won't like you anyway. i consider myself a punk, why don't you post a pic of yourself here so i can see if I'd like you?

• I'm like this typical prep guy, kinda muscly, slim, 6'1", brown hair

• yeeaahhhh... she'll never like you

• Not necessarily! If she's more into the personality than looks than you'd be surprised!

• BE COOL ABOUT IT! don't freak out. Sure you'll be nervous but play it cool. She might date you! As long as you're not some judgy/sexist/capitalist/ asshole that doesn't care about politics. We're talking about the same kinda punk right?

What Guys Said 1