Do you think she might freak out and think I want to date her or I like her or something?

Well lately I've just been in a good mood and I suddenly have a lot of confidence at school and I've just been talking to girls more making good friends with popular kids I haven't talked to in a while and just having fun so I have a question. I'm good friends with this girl and I suddenly have an urge to talk to her and hang out with her and go out to eat at lunch with her. We're good friends but we don't hang out at lunch and I mostly talk to her in class and on MySpace so I was thinking, do you think it's a good idea if I ask her if she wants to go out to eat with me during lunch and it'll be just the 2 of us? Do you think she might freak out and think I want to date her or I like her or something? So should I or no?

Most Helpful Girl

• A casual invite would be good, something like, "Hey do you wanna have lunch sometime?" If you guys talk in class and not just online, I'm pretty sure she won't think it's weird. If you are friends, it shouldn't freak her out.

What Girls Said 1

• It might make her think that you like her for more than a friend. I would invite her to have lunch with a group of three or more. It might be a little less like a "date". I would work to keep things very casual with your friend, just to be safe, no sense in building her up for something that is not likely to happen. You can never have too many good friends!

What Guys Said 1