19-year-old girl with a 31-year-old man?

Can a 31-year-old fall in love with a much younger girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it can happen my last ex girlfriend was age 18 and i was 35 years old at time

What Guys Said 11

• This is not love. It is lust. What can a 31 yr old have in common with a 19 yr old that attracted him to here? NOTHING. Only your looks is what may have led this 31 yr old to even go for you. This "relationship" is not based on nothing but SEX.

• Sure.
    Though I'd assume it would die out when reality hits.
    Because usually a 19 year old girl doesn't really have much to offer, because of very different relationship expectations.
    But what she has is REALLY good.

Doesn't mean it can't work, but thinking long-term I believe expectations are too different.

• basically...

YEAH it can happen... and it's not uncommon

• it can happen... and it's not uncommon but is it wise?

• Of course, why not...

• Love is blind and age sometimes does not matter as much. However, I don't like the age gap differences specially when it's more than 10 years difference.

• yes you can't help who you fall in love with. age doesn't matter it;s just a number

• i loved my ex dearly. she was 19 when we broke up last year. im 48 now

• Thats not to bad. But i am not one to judge.

• It rarely works out long-term, but yes, it's possible.

• If he's a total/complete loser, yes.

No 24-25 year old can stand talking to a teen let alone a 31 year old.

What Girls Said 7

• It can happen... you see a lot if people with an age gap fall in love... just go with ur feelings :) let urself b happy...

• It's possible.

• it depends on the persons and their experience with their relationships sometimes it does work sometimes it doesn't it really depends on the people and if the chemistry is really there

• They're both legal adults so I don't see a problem with it. Now if she were under 18 I'd say noooo.

• yes, i think love is not about the age.
    as long as you are an adult.

• Sure.
    -----_-----

• Yea, it's possible.