Do attractive people feel like this all the time? Or is it just me?

So I'm not the prettiest girl in the world so this is the first time a guy I've had a crush on liked me back. I'm 17 so it took me forever to jump into the dating game. So anyway, we really like each other. I've known him for years but I only just found out he liked me the other day because he told me sort of. So I wanted to see him today and I saw him outside but I kinda got scared to see him so I kept walking past him. So I finally got the courage to talk to him but when I went back he was gone. And now I'm being hit with a lot of crazy emotions. Part of me is sad cause I didn't see him today, another part of me can't stop thinking about him, and so I have this tornado of emotions building up and a tingling feeling in my stomach like I'm gonna vomit, but somehow in a good way. So I was wondering that this must happen to attractive people all the time. A lot of people like them. So do they get these crazy emotions too or do they not even care because they're used to it. This is just the most wonderful awful feeling ever!

Most Helpful Guy

• "So I was wondering that this must happen to attractive people all the time. A lot of people like them" <---- then it's sth they r used 2 it obviously...:-)

What Guys Said 1

• Be brave and talk to him. He is just as nervous as u. Might not admit it! It just a guy thing

What Girls Said 1

• Everybody has this feeling when they like someone your only a teenager so your emotions in general are heightened trust me when I was in high school I was boy crazy all the time. But it's ok it normal and yes attractive people feel that way about people they are attracted to