I know he playing me but I still want to date him?

I met a guy on a dating site about a month ago and since then we have hung out a lot. When we first started talking he told me that he wanted a relationship and I told him that I wasn't interested in one, but he still was interested in me anyway. We have had sex a couple times ( he was my first time), but we also go out to the mall, movies, and other places together. I'm starting to develop feeling for him and I told that I would date him if he asked me. The thing is I made a fake profile on the site he met me on to make sure that he wasn't talking to other girls and I found out that he was! He even discussed how he wanted to meet up with the fake profile and possibly date. I'm so hurt that he would do this to me and one of the reasons I didn't want a boyfriend is because I didn't want to be played with. Why would he tell me how much he wanted to date and that he liked me but talk to other girls at the same time? I know I shouldn't but I still want to date him. I want to confront him about his behavior but I don't want him to stop talking to me. I feel like I can't trust anything he tells me anymore. Does he only talk to other girls since technically he's still single? I feel like if he really liked me he wouldn't want to talk to anyone else but me. Should I give it a couple of days and just ignore it and wait for him to ask me to be his girlfriend? Please help!!

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly, you guys are not official. You clearly told him you don't wan to date. Just mess around, so pretty much you're telling him I'm a hoe. Use me and tell me to go.
    You're being treated exactly the way you told him to treat you.

What Girls Said 1

• He doesn't sound like he'll be faithful to u... sounds like he just wants to have fun...