Girlfriend says be good and so do I every time we meet. But she recently said she misses being bad. What does she mean?

She said it kind of jokingly but serious. With her workaholic schedule and trying to start two businesses, she said she didn't have time to "be bad but misses it". I'm thinking she meant partying, socializing etc... and hopefully not cheating. What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably misses being carefree and not having a big responsibility like she does now. So yes, that would mean to be social, sleep in, stay up late, drink, dress down, and not worry so much about what others think. Don't always think that "cheating" is in the picture because believe it or not, single women aren't all dogs out there who just want to fuck everything. If you were to ask me what my "being bad" days were like, it was going to a lot of rock concerts, staying up late at bars, having drinks, and telling my boss off the next day, not entirely worried about getting fired. Men may or may not have been in the picture.

Sounds like she's getting bogged down with life and responsibilities and just wishes she was carefree again sometimes. You should treat her to a weekend getaway to free her of all the work she's doing. :)

• I guess that is just a natural thought to assume "cheating" because i was cheated on before. That is something I need to work on. But i agree with your thought. Thank you.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah she probably means partying and socializing. If she was cheating she would not be so direct about saying it. But if you are concerned just ask her what it means.

What Guys Said 2