Do tall guys like really short girls?

I'm about 5'1 and every time I go out with friends I always get hit on by really tall guys! I don't know if that's a turn-on or not or if it's just a joke. It makes me feel even more insecure about my height !

• Joke
  • Turn-on
Do guys like short girls in high school? 😁

Most Helpful Guy

• actually many guys like the girl being shorter cause they say it makes em feel "masculine" basically

What Guys Said 9

• I am 6'2". I was about that in high school, too. Really short girls (5'1 or less!) were DRAWN to me. There's something awesome about the way a cute little thing feels snuggled up against you.

• Someone needs to tie my shoe laces for me. :p

• Tall-guy-that-likes-short-girls checking in. Shorter girls (5'1" - 5'7") are adorable and sexy. I can carry them to the bedroom easily too.

• I'm sure a good amount of tall guys actually like short girls but most of my really tall friends never date short girls.

• Short girls are kewl, tall girls are kewl, in between girls are kewl, you're all kewl.
    👌

• I don't care for short girls so much to be honest...

• I don't know I'm only 5'6 (probably not what you concider tall) and like short girls :p

• Nope, short girls look like midgets, Iv seen sexy shorts girls but if two girls have the same level of hotness the tall girl will always look better

Short just looks stumpy

• what is funny is that men will say they like tall women but the majortiy of tall women don't like short men

• I'm 1,98m (6foot 5,9inches according to google) And I don't mind if a girl is small.
    It's not really a turn on but it doesn't cloud my judgement of a girl.

Small women make me more insecure about my height but that doesn't mean I don't pursue them.

What Girls Said 6

• It's probably not your height they like, but YOU!

• I'm 5'2 and my boyfriend is 6'2 he says he loves short girls because he can pick them up and stuff. But it's a plus for me because I love wearing high heels and will never be taller than him haha

• Why would they hit on you as a joke? 😞

• Cause guys are jerks ! :(

• Ohhh 😞😞😞 not all of them!
      They think short is cute, trust me!

• Nope. I knew a guy over 6 feet that preferred tall women specifically.

• Tall guys love short girls!! lol It's not a joke, don't worry about it (:

• Men don't mind. You don't have the long legs like tall women and when you gain 10 pounds it looks more like 30 but they don't care

• Lol you make it sound horrible

• Also tall doesn't automatically mean long legs. It's about proportion. You can be tall but have proportionately short legs or be short and have relatively long legs in relation to torso. I read a study saying men preferred shorter women with long legs rather than tall women.

I'm not short I'm 5 10 so it's not that I'm just trying to feel better , I just thought I'd mention it.