Girls, How many flaws is too much if that's even possible?

Okay so I'm going to list some things about myself.
I have an amputated leg its above the knee, I stutter when I talk, I have a gap in my two front teeth its only small though and I have a lazy eye and even with all that I wouldn't say im ugly but I get some girls saying that I'm cute and I'm like Okay? Lol

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I find none of those to be deal breakers. I'd care much more about what kind of person you are on the inside.

What Girls Said 8

• It's not about the amount of flaws you have, but how the good sides will tip the scale.
    I would think of the good things and what kind of person you are in overall and think if it's worth it, or if it would really bother me.
    You know that the more I like a person, the more I can overlook "flaws".

• Everyone has flaws. To be honest, I think flaws in personalities are worse than the ones in looks!

• I believe for the most part, we as humans have different opinions on what exactly what we will call a 'flaw.' What we think is a physical flaw might not a flaw to someone else. We're all human. And for me, I'm more concerned with any mental or emotional flaws that could affect my relationship with the guy in the future. But I guess it just depends on the person. A girl might see all your physical flaws as something beautiful, you never know.

• That's a lot of flaws though on me and I even had a girl the other day say that I was cute and I tried to say thank you because I stutter and she just smiled at me.

• Dude I could list flaw for days but honestly flaws if all in opinion people hate swearing but me and my partner use the work fucker as a pet name. What you list as flaw is personal insecurities and not all see as flaw

• Yeah but stuff like stuttering, having lazy eye and having an amputated leg are things that I have to live with some people are luckyer than others I guess

• It depends on the type of flaws. Nothing you listed is really an issue, in my opinion.

• i don't think any of the things you said is an issue at all

• "too many" flaws depend on the person.
    You will find a stunning lady some day, because it's the most beautiful women that have a fetish for unattractive males, especially of your sort.

• I might have all those things wrong with me but I think I still got a chance

• You do. There is no such thing as "she's out of his league".
      There is for the other way around, though; lol. If you were a girl, you'd have literally NO CHANCE with someone who looks average, let alone attractive. Feel blessed for being male.

• I think little tooth gaps in the front teeth are cute! Stuttering is fine and amputated limbs are always fine. I don't really mind lazy eyes either. I know some really attractive people with some of these "flaws"

• I'm actually not bad looking even tho my eye looks off in the distance it tecnackly doesn't work I mean I can't see out of it but all those things I listed that is what I have and having one leg is normal I actually know a few people that are like me