Would you ever date a workaholic?

Hi, to all you girls out there, would you ever date a workaholic? Or someone who is simply so swarmed with work that he hardly have much time at all for you? (say once every week or two).

I'm on a pre-med track and am currently looking at years of having practically no life >. < so I'm just curious

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the girl, if she is comfortable with her life and doesn't need some one to constantly keep her entertained, then yeah why not. I work with a lot of doctors, I'm willing to bet that probably more than half of them met their wives while in med school or during their residency. So you may not have to look too far.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I would date a workaholic - obviously you are willing to sacrifice, work extremely hard, and fore go "guaranteed" fun/opportunities now for a bigger & brighter future. Sounds like your profession will be something that will contribute to humankind - someone who truly care for you will see that you are not sacrificing 'fun' now for yourself, but also to better human-kind. Besides, I am bit of a workaholic myself.

• Ummmmm. No I need quality time. Space between partners is good but a relationship can't grow if there is no face time. Now if you both have goals that require lots of time apart and you both can deal with it, then go for it.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not a girl, but I'll have to say that's a very good question. Because you never can tell, can you? I'm willing to bet if all that hard work goes to make money, most "old fashioned" women would never have a problem with it. And who's to say a competent doctor with a nice house is not a respectable type of person? (duh! )