Girls, what's your intake on my personality?

I'm the type of the guy that's not the loudest in the room but more comfortable with 1 on 1 conversations since I like going into detail instead of a bunch of topics but only reaching the surface of each topic (not really the loudest guy in the room, more calm natured)

- I'm more school and fitness focused; however I've only traveled to one place my entire life
- I like more low key events (playing pool, bowling, movies, hiking, ice hockey... eventually do sky diving or bungee jumping)
-I don't like clubbing or bars

Just want to know if women like my type of personality thanks :)

9

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound pretty decent ha. Totally someone i'd like to get to know. I'm sure plenty of women would!

What Girls Said 8

• Absolutely :-) Sounds like we have a lot in common! Except I'm female :)

• You seem perfect basically. Let's go skydiving together!

• Yeah it sounds pretty cool. You seem calm and laid back and not out to be the center of attention and I think that's a good thing.

• You seem balanced I would like to hang out with you. Ever do any gaming before?

• You seem real chill and I would love to hang out. Your more on the adventurous side which is totally awesome!

• That sounds really good to me :)

• low key events: sky diving HAHA jesus your standards are crazy
    But you sound like a fun and balanced guy to be around ^__^

• You're the sort of guy who may possibly get friend zoned easily if you don't play your cards right