Can girls and guys be friends?

Girls do you think all your guy friends would want to have sex with you if they had the chance. And guys would you have sex with most of your female friends if given the chance. And If you are/were single

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course guys and girls can be JUST friends @BertMacklinFBI !! Right homie! 😎

Would my guy friends want to have sex with me? Nope. We all find that incest in a way because we treat one and another like family.

What Girls Said 4

• I believe that they can. I have plenty of guy friends whom I would never bang and whom I doubt would ever bang me. I have plenty of guy friends that would of course. Even if they would though, it doesn't mean that they want a relationship or anything. Even if there is sex involved in a friendship, I don't believe it makes it any less of a friendship between the two genders.

• I don't think that. I believe if we're friends that that's just how my guy friends see it.

• Yes. I had/have lots of guy friends who I've been friends with for over 15yrs and nothing has ever happened between us physically and no they aren't gay. ;)

• Ofc they can just be friends, sex is about attraction but you aren't necessarily attracted to all your friends of the opposite sex

What Guys Said 8

• I like some of my friends without wanting to have sex with them, so I don't see why not. Hell, even then, we wouldn't necessarily have to live together in an exclusive relationship.

• i have a few girl friends. you can´t ever get rid of a tiny bit of sexual tention lile "maybe she does want sex" ... but it is possible if both don´t want to.

• Tbh, I would have sex with most of my female friends if I was given a chance to, except my 2 best friends. I've known them since I was 4 so they're like my sisters and I could never have sex with either one of them

• Someone always gets hurt and I am a kingpin of friend zoning girls.

• Yes some people can.

• I don't think so personally.

• Nope would not have sex with any of my female friends :)

• Usually friends with benefits...